The Wise Penguin Tips and Tricks Blog

The Wise Penguin brings you Tips and Tricks, Latest Technology news and updates, How-To's, and much more...! Watch and Learn.

10 Recent Articles

Archives

The online marketing business is rapidly growing and everyone wants a part of it. I'm going to show you how you can make money online in the easiest way. You must be thinking that's impossible but is simply isn't. If you are a beginner then I'm pretty sure you have lots of questions;

Do I need a website?
How DO I make money online?
How much will a website cost me?
How do I get traffic to my website?
What do I put on my website?
What is a niche market?
When will i get my money?
What will I need to sell?
How do I sell stuff?
What is Adsense?


etc... etc.. etc...


As you can notice, I haven't got any advertisement on my blog. The reason for this is because I haven't made this blog to earn money. I made it for fun, to pass time, and to help other people. I might put a few ads on later in the future, then again I might not. I have no intentions currently, anyhow.

You see, the problem lies here. Most of you want to know how to make money online and the online marketers will gladly tell you - IF you purchase their products. And their methods will make you money - but probably not even $1 per day. By the time you have earned back the money that you spent on buying their products in the first place, you'll be so tired and frustrated you simply want to quit. That's exactly what they want you to do! They don't really care much about you, they just care about 3 things;

1. Money
2. More money
3. Even more money

I say, what nice people! Now, I'm not saying that everyone out there who offers to show you how to make money online is out for your money. Nope, there are people out there that honestly want people to succeed and are willing to share with you what that they know. Maybe there aren't a lot of people like that out there, but they definitely are there.

I'm sure we've pictures on the internet of people holding Adsense checks of hundreds of dollars. What they don't tell you is that the amount of money on their check is not profit. It's earnings. If someone makes $700 from Adsense then they will also have spent a few hundred dollars on it. One way they do this is by creating Link Farms. I'm not going to talk deep on this topic right now but I'll tell you what they are. Link farms are a network of blogs that are created to create more traffic and revenue to one main site. A blogger will have one main blog and then create a lot of other blogs linking to the main blog and this will increase page rank in search engines, traffic and ultimately revenue. I shall explain link farms a little more detailed in future posts as it's nothing to worry about right now.

Note: Using link farms is against Google's TOS and you will get banned if they find out you are using them.


Before you start spending money on useless stuff, let's start with the basics of making money online. The most important thing to start off, is you need to forget about websites, forget adwords, forget about selling things, forget about traffic, forget about EVERYTHING. Well, almost everything.

Let's start with Google's "Blogger/Blogspot" and "Adsense".

This really is the fastest and cheapest way to making money online. Creating a Blogger blog is free so it's very handy for beginners who are not sure what to spend their money on. Google Adsense is FREE. Google will provide you with free advertisements on your blog from which you will earn money every time someone clicks a advert on your website. So what's the catch, you might be thinking. Well, I haven't found a "catch" so far and i doubt anyone else has. Except, by using the free blogger you don't own the blog but if you pay for your blog you can have much more control over it. I don't suggest buying a blog for beginners, so stick to using the free one to make money online.

Blogs are very simple to manage. Very simple. You will learn all the basics and won't need to invest tons of money and not get much in return.

The Wise Penguin has covered some of the basics and shall leave it at this, for now. Make Money Online Part 2 will be up soon and I'm going to show you step-by-step how to set up a blog and make money from it.

DM,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hold CTRL and press D to add as to your favorites!

Chat

ShoutMix chat widget